Welcome to moparts

Moparts Tech Archive


Flex Plate.(cast crank)

Use this type of flex plate on the cast crank when you want to run a neutral bal convertor.This one is from B&M

They make them for the 340, 360, 400, 440 cast crank motors. Each motor has it's own flex plate and they're "NOT" interchangeable.


Back to Tech Index
Tech Index