Welcome to moparts

Moparts Tech Archive

Rear Suspension

7260-7290 conversion U joint.

does anyone else besides spicer make one? none of the parts houses around here sell spicer. they act stupid when i ask them to cross reference the spicer number to their brands. any info?

TRW part # 20226.
Or CR UJ347, or Precision 347
Spicer number is 5-527X


Back to Tech Index
Tech Index