Welcome to moparts

Moparts Tech Archive

Dodge Truck

Patch panels

Moparts Member
Posts: 832
From: Central New York
Registered: May 2001
posted 07-09-2002 04:48 PM

I asked this a while ago but kind of put the project off. Does anyone know where to find the patch panel that goes over the wheel well on the bed? I called JC Whitney and they said they don't have it.

Moparts Member
Posts: 3698
From: Southold,NY
Registered: Nov 1999
posted 07-09-2002 04:53 PM

Autobody Specialties has them. I just bought one for my truck at Englishtown. It looks pretty accurate too. I haven't installed it yet

New Member
Posts: 38
From: Atlanta, GA
Registered: Nov 2001
posted 07-09-2002 07:33 PM

Try this:

This might be a good place for other body parts:


Hope this helps.

info provided by members listed above


Back to Tech Index
Tech Index